In this easy-to-use compendium of herbs and their energy associations, master herbalist and magick practitioner Karen Harrison offers formulas anyone can use to obtain courage, creativity, and lasting health, to increase prosperity and to enhance psychic and spiritual powers. Harrison shows how to select herbs based on their astrological associations as well as their medicinal properties. with a materia magica of more than 150 herbs and a multitude of recipes, readers will learn how to blend incense, ceremonial oils, bath salts, herbal amulets, fluid condensers, and herbal philtres; and how to use them in meditation, ritual, or energy work.
Discover the best herbs to improve any area of your life, based on their planetary energies:
* Health and Success. Sun herbs: St. John's Wort, Chamomile, Calendula
* Meditation and Dreamwork. Moon herbs: jasmine, sandalwood, myrrh
* Motivation and Energy at Work. Herbs of Mars: Safflower, red sandalwood, ginger, and honeysuckle
* Prosperity. The Herbs of Jupiter: Carnation, Cedar, Oakmoss and Pine.
* Protection and Stability. The Herbs of Saturn: Hyssop, Garlic, Coriander, Patchouli or Chaparral.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.